So,.....when would YOU say is the best time to meet with a REALTOR. Me perhaps. Chances are, you would say, “When I’m thinking of buying or selling a home.” You’d be right, of course! Absolutely!
Also, there are many other good reasons to meet up. Here are just a few:
• You want a professional opinion as to the current value of your property, so you know what it would likely sell for in today’s market, even if you hadn't thought of selling. It's like a financial check-up, you see.
• Here's a good one. You notice a home listed for sale in a desirable neighbourhood, and you’re interested in learning more — even if you’re unsure you want to make a move.
• You’re thinking of moving within the next couple of years, and you want to find a great realtor, that you can get to know, and trust.
• You want some recommendations for preparing your home for sale and especially determining what repairs and other work needs to be done.
• You want an honest assessment as to the state of the local market, and the best time for you to buy or sell. Sell first, then buy, or vise versa. Market depending.
• You have real estate-related questions and you want to talk to an expert who knows the local market well and can provide you with answers.
There’s a lot of value you can get from talking to a real estate professional. Call me anytime. All the best, :D
Post Your Comment: